Consortium Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Essential Br.uce

Répondre au sujet    Consortium Index du Forum » Conso Public » Accueil Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Essential Br.uce
Auteur Message
ssofijez

Message The Essential Br.uce Répondre en citant

The Essential Bruce > shorl.com/stirakagrojapri

10cf746e54
"Held Up Without a Gun" (Live at Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York, December 31, 1980) Live version of song which was the B-side of "Hungry Heart" 1:21 4. British Phonographic Industry. ^ "Bruce Springsteen The Essential (Album)" (ASP). ^ "Bruce Springsteen The Essential (Album)" (ASP). and we'll take that ride 'cross this bloody river to the other side 41 shots. Hung Medien. The Official Charts Company. Faith will be rewarded Also Appears On Live in New York City Live in New York City (DVD) Wrecking Ball Live in Barcelona 31 From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come) Show Lyrics Buy Lyrics At sixteen she quit high school to make her fortune in the promised land She got a job behind the counter in an all night hamburger stand She wrote faithfully home to mama "Now mama don't you worry none" From small things, mama Big things one day come It was late one Friday he pulled in out of the dark He was tall and handsome; first she took his order, then she took his heart They bought a house up on the hillside Where little feet soon would run From small things, mama Big things one day come BRIDGE: Oh but love is fleeting it's sad but true But when your heart is beating You don't wanna hear the news She packed her bags and with a Wyomie County real estate man She ran down to Tampa In and "El Dorado Grande" She wrote back home, "Dear Mama Life is just heaven in the sun From small things, mama Big things one day come" Well she shot him dead On a sunny Florida road When they caught her all she said Was she couldn't stand the way he drove Back home lonesome Johnny Prays for his baby's parole He waits on the hillside Where the Wyomie waters roll At his feet and almost grown now A blue-eyed daughter and a handsome son Well from small things, mama Big things one day come Well from small things, mama Big things one day come Also Appears On The Ties That Bind: The River Collection 32 The Big Payback Show Lyrics Buy Lyrics I bought a scooter and I rented a shack Out in the sun, by the railroad track I got a job and I'm a-breakin' my back Workin' and workin' for the big payback I keep a puttin' and a puttin' out I keep a sweatin' like all get out I work so long that i"m a losin' track Waitin', waitin' on the big payback Well, it's a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, god damn, look out Sam It's a gone dead train rumblin' down this track They got your neck in the noose, you're draggin' long in back Chasin' and chasin' the big payback Oh what my foreman does well I don't know He just throws me a shovel and yells "Go, Bobby, Go" Oh well - a all day long he's just a diddy wack wack While I'm sweatin' and sweatin' the big payback Well, it's a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, god damn, look out Sam It's a gone dead train rumblin' down this track They got your neck in the noose, you're hands are tied up in back Chasin' and chasin' the big payback I quit that job, and Mister I ain't goin' back Got me a knife and she's a long and black I'll tell you how I make my piece at night Mac Down in the alley of the big payback I go a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, god damn, c'mon man You're a gone dead train rumblin' down this track I got your neck in the noose and I don't give a damn, Jack I'm on that long lost highway of the big payback I'm on that long lost highway of the big payback I'm on that long lost highway of the big payback 33 Held Up Without a Gun Show Lyrics Buy Lyrics I was out driving just a taking it slow Looked at my tank it was reading low Pulled in a Exxon station out on Highway One Held up without a gun, held up without a gun Some damn fool with a guitar walkin' down the street ain't got nowhere to go Ain't got nothing to eat Man with a cigar says, "Sign here son" Held up without a gun, held up without a gun Now it's a sin and it oughta be a crime You know it happens buddy all the time Try to make a living, try to have a little fun Held up without a gun, held up without a gun Also Appears On The Ties That Bind: The River Collection 34 Trapped Show Lyrics Buy Lyrics Seems like I'm caught up in your trap again Seems like I'll be wearing the same old chains Good will conquer evil and the truth will set me free And I know someday I will find the key I know somewhere I will find the key Seems like I've been playing your game way too long Seems the game I've played has made you strong When the game is over I won't walk out the loser I know I'll walk out of here again I know someday I'll walk out of here again Well now I'm trapped OOh yeah Trapped OOh Yeah Trapped Seems like I've been sleeping in your bed too long Seems like you've been meaning to do me harm But I'll teach my eyes to see beyond these walls in front of me Someday I'll walk out of here again Someday I'll walk out of here again Trapped OOh yeah Trapped OOh Yeah Trapped OOh Yeah Trapped OOh Yeah Seems like I've been playing your game way too long Seems the game I've played has made you strong Trapped OOh yeah Trapped OOh Yeah Trapped OOh Yeah Trapped OOh Yeah Also Appears On London Calling: Live in Hyde Park 35 None But the Brave Show Lyrics Buy Lyrics Tonight down on Union Street I'm thinking back baby to you and me The way you used to be Your words come back to me From passing cars Voices sing out And empty bars Where guitars ring out We'd walk and talk about Who'd be the ones to get out You said None but the brave No one baby but the brave Those strong enough to save Something from what they gave.

.. And we danced all night to a soul fairy band and she kissed me just right like only a lonely angel can She felt so nice, just as soft as a spirit in the night (all night) In the night (all night). Carries whores and gamblers This train. Carries losers and winners This train. Hung Medien. 4:17 disc 1, track 16 disc 2, track 3 Dancing in the Dark Born in the U.S.A. Retrieved January 14, 2013. (1973) The Wild, the Innocent & the E Street Shuffle (1973) Born to Run (1975) Darkness on the Edge of Town (1978) The River (1980) Nebraska (1982) Born in the U.S.A. 4:04 disc 1, track 18 disc 2, track 4 Tunnel of Love Tunnel of Love, 1987 5:13 Tougher Than The Rest Tunnel of Love 4:16 disc 2, track 1 disc 2, track 5 Brilliant Disguise Tunnel of Love 4:16 disc 2, track 2 One Step Up Tunnel of Love 4:22 disc 2, track 3 disc 2, track 6 Human Touch Human Touch, 1992 6:31 disc 2, track 4 disc 2, track 7 Living Proof Lucky Town, 1992 4:48 disc 2, track 8 Lucky Town Lucky Town 3:29 Better Days Lucky Town 4:08 disc 2, track 5 If I Should Fall Behind Lucky Town 2:57 disc 2, track 6 disc 2, track 9 Streets of Philadelphia Philadelphia soundtrack and Greatest Hits, 1994/1995 3:18 disc 2, track 7 Murder Incorporated Greatest Hits 3:18 disc 2, track 8 disc 2, track 10 The Ghost of Tom Joad The Ghost of Tom Joad, 1995 4:24 disc 2, track 9 disc 2, track 11 The Rising The Rising, 2002 4:47 disc 2, track 10 disc 2, track 12 Mary's Place The Rising 6:01 disc 2, track 13 Lonesome Day The Rising 4:05 disc 2, track 11 disc 2, track 14 American Skin (41 Shots) Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band: Live in New York City, 2001 7:53 disc 2, track 15 Land of Hope and Dreams Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band: Live in New York City 9:22 Devils and Dust Devils and Dust, 2005 4:58 disc 2, track 12 Long Time Comin' Devils and Dust 4:17 disc 2, track 13 Radio Nowhere Magic, 2007 3:19 disc 2, track 14 Working On A Dream Working On A Dream, 2009 3:30 disc 2, track 15 My Lucky Day Working On A Dream 4:10 disc 2, track 16 The Wrestler Working On A Dream 3:50 disc 2, track 17 We Take Care of Our Own Wrecking Ball, 2012 3:54 disc 2, track 18 Hunter of Invisible Game High Hopes, 2014 4:42 disc 2, track 19 .

x art first love kayaugust ames soapyharry potter and the order of phoenixlords of blacklynda.com foundations programmingsonny rollins prestigea book 2010milfs illustrated 2windows server 2008 small businessjamie oliver pukka tukka

Jeu 2 Juin - 14:19 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 14:19 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Consortium Index du Forum » Conso Public » Accueil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation